About Me

My photo
hi!, my name is Kirsty, i am a married mum of 2. i started making cards when pregnant with my youngest who is now 7, and haven't looked back since!!. i have recently become an independant demonstrator for Stampin' Up and loving the benefits of that!!. hope you enjoy my work, would love to hear from you!.x.

Friday 18 February 2011

Friday 18th Feb

well, due to poorly kids (again!), hubby and me, not much crafting has happened this week!. unfortunately this means my cousin's 21st birthday creation is going to be late, however i am happy with the progress so should only be a day late!. went to buy some magazines today and found a new (well new to me!) local craft shop advertised in them!, so hoping to make a trip there soon!. have got a weekend of working for my cub pack this weekend but hope to get some more cards made, feeling withdrawl symptoms!.

happy crafting my lovelies!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment