About Me

My photo
hi!, my name is Kirsty, i am a married mum of 2. i started making cards when pregnant with my youngest who is now 7, and haven't looked back since!!. i have recently become an independant demonstrator for Stampin' Up and loving the benefits of that!!. hope you enjoy my work, would love to hear from you!.x.

Sunday 6 March 2011

busy doing not much!.

well after a long week, decided before i made anything new i needed to sort out all my crafting stuff!, this was not a good idea!. i managed to completely cover my lounge floor and still kept everything!. i had to go to my local craft shop today to get some advice on attaching wire to cards and ended up buying a few 'essentials'!. i couldn't help it, they were in the sale!. hope to get crafting with them this week as my head is going to burst with all the ideas!. i also have had an order for a birthday card to go to America that has to be done this week, so think i will be buried in my craft stash for the rest of the week!!. wish me luck!

happy crafting my lovelies!!.x.

1 comment: