About Me

My photo
hi!, my name is Kirsty, i am a married mum of 2. i started making cards when pregnant with my youngest who is now 7, and haven't looked back since!!. i have recently become an independant demonstrator for Stampin' Up and loving the benefits of that!!. hope you enjoy my work, would love to hear from you!.x.

Tuesday 8 March 2011

did something today!.

Hi all, hope you are all ok!. well i actually did some crafting tonight, spent all day toying with ideas and finally made some wedding invites tonight, based on my brothers colour scheme!. will upload pics when the glue has dried!. haven't made much progress on my course but have got some ideas up my sleeve so may get cracking on it this weekend, after a trip to my craft shop of course!!.

happy crafting my lovelies!.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment